The care labels on your garments give you special instructions to help you keep your clothes looking their best.
But, here is some additional stuff we advise you to observe:
- Turn the garment inside/out before washing.
- Do not iron prints, trims or any other embellishments.
- Wash delicate clothes on their own, or put them in special laundry net bags.
- Where possible, wash with cold water and reduce the use of fabric softeners.
- Do not use dry cleaning too much - harsh chemicals can harm fabric.
- Avoid the dryer, we recommend line drying.
- Knitwear should be dried flat.
- Arrange your laundry into groups of similar colour and washing instructions. For best results use colour catch sheets.
- Avoid soaking for prolonged periods.